Features and Benefits
- Configured for SEPIC Mode
- Synchronous Controller and Power Stage
- Analog Dimming Control
- Analog or Digital PWM Dimming
The MAX25612B evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX25612B automotive high- voltage, high-brightness LED (HB LED) synchronous con- troller. The EV kit is set up for a SEPIC configuration and operates from a 6V to 18V DC supply voltage. The EV kit is configured to deliver up to 2A to one string of LEDs. The total voltage of the string can vary from 3V to 24V.
- Automotive Exterior Lighting:
- Commercial, Industrial, and Architectural Lighting
- Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)
- Fog Light and Adaptive Front-Light Assemblies
- High-Beam/Low-Beam/Signal/Position Lights
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.