Features and Benefits
- 2.65V to 5.5V Input Range (4.5V to 5.5V for MAX25520ATEC)
- Default Output Voltages in Tracking Mode
- 6.8V Output at 200mA (Boost Converter)
- -6.8V Output at -200mA (Inverting Regulator)
- Optional Adjustable Output Voltages
- Synchronous Boost Provides Positive Output at Up to 10.5V/200mA (+12V/200mA for MAX25520ATEC)
- Inverter Output Provides Up to -10.5V/-200mA (-12V/-200mA for MAX25520ATEC)
- Components Fit the 2.1MHz Frequency (To use 420kHz frequency, hardware changes are required)
- UV Diagnostics on All Outputs and Fault Detection
- Complete Sequencing Flexibility
- -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature Range
The MAX25520 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCB used to evaluate the MAX25520 automotive 2-Channel TFT-LCD Power Supply. The output rails, AVDD and NAVDD, can be programmed independently or programmed to track each other by using a specific configuration. Independent enable pins allow complete flexibility in powering up and down the outputs. The outputs are protected against overcurrent and undervoltage.
The device incorporates a fully integrated current-mode boost converter and a current-mode inverter with external rectifier. The EV kit operates at one of two switching frequencies, 420kHz or 2.1MHz. Operation at 2.1MHz makes possible very compact dual-output power supplies.
The EV kit demonstrates the device’s features of adjustable output voltage and fault protection.
- Central Information Displays
- Infotainment Displays
- Instrument Clusters
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.