Features and Benefits
- Two Independent Circuits on One Board
- Evaluates the MAX25300A/MAX25300B IC in an 8-pin (2mm x 2mm) TDFN
- 1.7V to 5.5V Input Range
- 1.2V to 5.0V Jumper-Configurable Output Voltage (MAX25300A, On Board)
- 0.6V to 5.3V Resistor-Configurable Output Voltage (MAX25300B, with IC Replacement)
- Up to 500mA Output Current
- Proven 2-Layer 1oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX25300 evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX25300A/MAX25300B IC family of low noise linear regulators. The MAX25300 EV kit features two independent circuits to evaluate two different IC packages. The TDFN circuit evaluates the MAX25300A/MAX25300B. Both circuits on the EV kit operate over an input range of 1.7V to 5.5V, and provide any output voltage range of 0.6V to 5.3V. Each circuit output on the EV kit delivers up to 500mA of current. The EV kit comes with the MAX25300AATA/V+ installed.
Documentation & Resources
MAX25300EVKIT ODB Files - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP1M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.