Features and Benefits
- Meets Automotive Quality and Reliability Requirements
- Wide Input Supply Range: 4.5V to 36V
- -40°C to 125°C automotive temperature range
- Overtemperature and short-circuit protection
- High-Precision Output Voltages and ASIL Features
- ASIL B Compliant
- ±1.5% Accuracy for OUT1, OUT2, OUT3, and OUT4
- ±1.3% Overvoltage- and Undervoltage-Monitoring Accuracy
- Multiple Functions for Small Size
- 1A Synchronous High-Voltage Buck Converter
- Two Synchronous Low-Voltage Buck Converters (1.2A and 0.5A)
- Precision LDO for Camera Sensor
- 2.2 MHz Forced-PWM Operation with Spread Spectrum
- 3.5mm x 3.5mm 20-pin TQFN package
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX25249 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested application circuit for the MAX25249/ MAX25249B high-efficiency four-output mini PMICs designed to power camera applications. The EV kit can test each of the outputs to full load. The output voltage accuracy is ±1.5% for all outputs within the normal operation input range of +4.5V to +36V. There is a active-low RESET signal to monitor overvoltage and undervoltage with ±1.3% accuracy. The MAX25249BEVKIT# is also available, and comes pre-installed with the MAX25249BATPB/VY+ IC.
- Front/Rear/Surround View Camera
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.