Features and Benefits
- 3.5V to 36V Input Supply Range
- 5V or 3.3V Fixed Output Voltage
- Delivers up to 3.5A Output Current
- Frequency Synchronization Input
- Enable Input
- Voltage-Monitoring PGOOD Output with Overvoltage Feature
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX25223 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX25223 2.1MHz/400kHz highvoltage mini-buck converter in a 20-pin side-wettable TQFN (SW-TQFN) package. All components are rated for the automotive temperature range. Various test points and jumpers are included for evaluation.
The MAX25223 EV kit comes with the MAX25223ATPA/VY+ installed (5V, 2.1MHz) and can be used to evaluate any MAX25223 variant with minimal component changes.
- High Voltage DC-DC Converters
Documentation & Resources
MAX25223EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX25223 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)1/13/20222M
MAX25223EVKIT Gerber Files - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP75K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.