Features and Benefits
- +3.5V to +60V Input Supply Range
- Output Voltage: 14V in Buck Mode (Follows Input in Bypass Mode)
- Output Current: 7A (Configurable to 20A)
- Switching Frequency: 440kHz
- Forced-PWM Mode of Operation
- Spread-Spectrum Control
- Enable Input
- Voltage Monitoring PGOOD Output
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX25207 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX25207 automotive 2.2MHz synchronous step-down controllers with bypass mode. The default EV kit delivers 7A with input voltages up to 60V, but it can be configured to deliver up to 20A. The output voltage quality can be monitored by observing the PGOOD signal.
- 24V Truck systems, Infotainment Systems, 48V systems
Documentation & Resources
MAX25207EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX25207 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)1/4/2021817K
MAX25207EVKIT ODB Files - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ893K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.