Features and Benefits
- +3.5V to +60V (MAX25206) and +70V (MAX25208) Input Supply Range
- Output Voltage: 5V or 3.3V Fixed or Adjustable between 0.7V to 20V
- Delivers up to 20A Output Current
- Frequency Synchronization Input
- Frequency Synchronization Output
- Spread-Spectrum Control
- Enable Input
- Voltage-Monitoring PGOOD Output
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX25206 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX25206/8 automotive 2.2MHz synchronous step-down controllers with 7µA IQ. The EV kit PCB comes with a MAX25206 IC installed, as well as various test points and jumpers for evaluation. The EV kit output voltage is fixed and is easily configured with minimum component changes. The default EV kit is designed to deliver up to 7A with input voltages from +3.5V to +60V (MAX25206) and +70V (MAX25208), but can be configured to deliver up to 20A. Output voltage quality can be monitored by observing the PGOOD signal.
- 24V Truck systems, Infotainment Systems, 48V systems
Documentation & Resources
MAX25206EVKIT ODB Files - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ895K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.