Features and Benefits
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX22005
- Configurable as 8 Single-Ended Analog Voltage Inputs, 4 Single-Ended Analog Current Inputs, 4 Differential Analog Voltage Inputs, 4 Multifunctional (Universal) Analog Inputs, or Combinations Thereof
- Analog Input Voltage Range: ±12.5V
- Analog Input Current Range: ±25mA
- ±1.5kV Input Surge Protection
- Works with the USB2PMB2# Adapter and Munich GUI Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Proven PCB Layout
- RoHS Compliant
The MAX22005PMB# (peripheral module board) provides a Pmod™-compatible hardware solution to evaluate the MAX22005 Twelve-Channel Configurable Industrial Analog Input. Refer to the MAX22005 IC data sheet for more details on the operation of the IC and its register map.
The MAX22005PMB# is most easily evaluated by configuring four universal analog inputs with the Munich GUI software through the USB2PMB2# adapter board. Alternatively, any SPI-compatible microcontroller, adapter board, or FPGA can be used along with a custom driver to evaluate the board.
The PCB dimension is just 99mm long x 23mm wide, with the width determined by the size of the terminal block.
Note the module provides a subset of the MAX22005 features. For greater flexibility, refer to the MAX22005 Evaluation Kit.
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Programmable Automation Controllers (PAC)
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.