Features and Benefits
- Dual High-Voltage Step-Down Converters with Integrated Power FETs to Minimize Board-Area Occupancy
- 3.5V to 40V Input Supply Range
- Buck1 Provides 5V Output up to 3.5A Output Current
- Buck2 Provides 3.3V Output up to 2A Output Current
- Buck Output Voltages Adjustable Between 1V and 4V using External Resistors
- ±2% Output Voltage Accuracy for Buck Converters
- Selectable Buck2 Input Source
- Frequency-Synchronization Input
- Independent Enable Inputs
- Voltage-Monitoring PGOOD Outputs
- Jumpers and Test Points on Key Nodes for Simplified Evaluation
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20457 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested application circuit that simplifies the evaluation of the MAX20457 2.1MHz dual buck converters. All installed components are rated for the automotive temperature range. Various test points and jumpers are included for evaluation.
The standard EV kit comes with the MAX20457ATIE/VY+ installed (5V, 3.3V, 2.1MHz) and can also be used to evaluate other MAX20457 variants with minimal component changes shown in the MAX20457 EV Kit Bill of Materials.
- Automotive Start-Stop System
- Instrument Cluster
- Navigation and Radio Head Units
- Telematics Applications
Documentation & Resources
MAX20457EVKIT Gerber Files - Design Files10/10/2022
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.