Features and Benefits
- 3V to 5.5V Operating Supply Voltage
- 5V at 500mA Synchronous Boost Converter (OUT1)
- 1.25V at 3A Synchronous Buck Converter (OUT2)
- SYNC Mode Select Input for Forced-PWM (FPWM), Skip Mode Selection, or External Frequency Synchronization
- Individual Active-Low RESET_ Outputs
- Minimized External Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20414 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that demonstrates the MAX20414 power-management IC (PMIC). The EV kits include two high-efficiency, low-voltage DC-DC converters. OUT1 boosts a 3.3V input to 5V at up to 500mA, while the OUT2 step-down converter provides adjustable output voltages down to 0.8V at up to 3A. The 2.2MHz switching-frequency operation allows for the use of all-ceramic capacitors and minimizes external components.
The EV kit features two on/off jumper controls and two reset outputs (active-low RESET1, active-low RESET2) to indicate output status for each converter. It also provides a SYNC input to select the operating mode (forced-PWM, skip, or external frequency synchronization).
- SOC Power
Documentation & Resources
MAX20414EVKIT Gerber File - Design Files7/27/2023
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.