Features and Benefits
- 3.5V to 22V Operating Voltage Range (3.3V to 22V for MAX20333L/M/N)
- Output and Flag LED Reading
- Adjustable Current Limit Setting
- Adjustable Blanking Time (PBT version)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20333 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the MAX20333 0.2A to 4.75A adjustable current-limit switch device. The EV kit comes with the MAX20333ENL+ installed. The EV kit board can also be used to evaluate MAX20333A/B/C/D/E/F/G/H/I/J/K/L/M/N.
- Battery Disconnect Switch
- General Power Supply Switch
- USB Port Protection Switch
Documentation & Resources
MAX20333EVKIT ODB File - Design Files10/10/2022
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.