Features and Benefits
- 4.5V to 65V Input Voltage
- Drives 1 to 16 LEDs
- 0A to 1.5A LED Current
- Demonstrates Undervoltage-Lockout and Output Short Protection
- Demonstrates Current-Limit and Thermal-Shutdown Feature
- Demonstrates 5V, 10mA LDO Output Capability
- Proven PCB Layout and Thermal Design
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20050 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX20050 and MAX20052, 1.5A synchronous buck LED drivers with integrated MOSFETs.
The EV kit operates from a DC supply voltage from 4.5V to 65V and the switching frequency is fixed at 400kHz. Spread-spectrum mode (SSM) is enabled for EMI improvement. The EV kit demonstrates both analog and pulse-width modulation (PWM) dimming. The EV kit also demonstrates short LED, open LED, and overtemperature fault protection.
The EV kit comes with a MAX20052ACTV IC, which can be installed to evaluate the 2.1MHz switching frequency device. See the Evaluating the MAX20052 section for more information.
- Clearance Lamps (CLLs)
- Commercial, Industrial, and Architectural Lighting
- Corner Lamps (CLs)
- Daytime Running Lamps (DRLs)
- Fog Lamps
- Head Lamps
- Rear Lamps
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.