Features and Benefits
- MAX20049ATEA/VY+ Installed (Other IC Options Available):
- VOUT1 = 3.8V
- VOUT2 = 1.8V
- VOUT3 = 3.3V
- VOUT4 = 1.2V
- Inductors Installed Balance Size and Efficiency (see Bill of Materials)
- PGOOD PCB Pad Provided for Voltage Monitoring
- Configurable SUP1 and SUP2 Using Resistors R4 and R5
- Selectable LDOIN3 Input Using Jumper JU1
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20049 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested application circuit for the MAX20049 mini dual step-down converters with dual LDOs. The EV kit is set up to provide four output voltages from one single input-voltage source. Both step-down converters (OUT1, OUT2) and LDO3 can accept a high input-voltage source (17V max). The IC also features a high-PSRR and low-noise LDO3. Each step-down converter can deliver up to 500mA load current, whereas LDO3 delivers 100mA and LDO4 400mA.
- Camera Module — Surround, Rear, Front
- Point of Load
Documentation & Resources
MAX20049EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX20049 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)12/17/2020700K
MAX20049EVKIT Gerber Files - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP2M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.