Features and Benefits
- 3.5V to 16V Operating Supply Voltage
- 5V, 3.3V, 3.0V, and 2.8V Options at 500mA Synchronous Step-Down Converter (OUT1)
- 1.8V, 1.5V, 1.2V, and 1V Options at 500mA Synchronous Step-Down Converter (OUT2)
- 3.2MHz Operation Minimizes System Solution Size
- Minimized External Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20019/MAX20020 evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested PCBs that demonstrate the MAX20019 and MAX20020 dual step-down converters with integrated high-side and low-side MOSFETs.
The EV kits provide a high-efficiency power-conversion solution and generate low output voltage from the dual step-down converters: OUT1 steps down up to 16V high input to 3.3V to provide the power to OUT2, while OUT2 steps down the OUT1 voltage to 1.8V. The 3.2MHz switching-frequency operation allows for the use of all ceramic capacitors and minimizes external components. The EV kits feature on/off jumper controls to enable/disable OUT1 and OUT2.
- Automotive Point-of-Load
- Surround-View Camera Power Supplies
Documentation & Resources
MAX20020EVKIT Gerber File - Design Files1/25/2023ZIP1M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.