Features and Benefits
- Single Power-Supply Operation
- Low-Voltage and Low-Power Operation
- On-Board Single-Ended to Differential Transformer Circuitry
- Differential or Single-Ended Clock Configuration
- On-Board Clock-Shaping Circuit with Adjustable Duty Cycle
- On-Board SPI™ Interface Circuit
- User-Selectable Supply Voltages
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX19505–MAX19507/MAX19515–MAX19517 evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested circuit boards that contain all the components necessary to evaluate the performance of this family of 8-bit and 10-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). The EV kits also include Windows® 7/10-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the programmable features of the MAX19505/ MAX19507/MAX19515–MAX19517.
The MAX19505–MAX19507/MAX19515–MAX19517 EV kits accept a single-ended analog input from an analog signal source. The EV kits provide an on-board circuit that transforms this analog single-ended signal into a differential signal. The ADC digital output can be captured easily with a basic logic analyzer. The EV kits can operate from a single 3.6V nominal power supply and provide on-board regulation for the analog, clock, digital, and logic circuitry.
- Digital Set-Top Boxes
- IF and Baseband Communications, Including Cellular Base Stations and Point-to-Point Microwave Receivers
- Portable Instrumentation and Low-Power Data Acquisition
- Ultrasound and Medical Imaging
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.