Features and Benefits
- 10Msps Maximum Sampling Rate
- Single 3.3V to 6V Power-Supply Operation
- Ultra-Low-Power Operation
- Single-Ended or Fully Differential Input-Signal Configuration
- AC- or DC-Coupled Input-Signal Configuration
- Direct Interface with the Maxim DCEP Using the Samtec QSH Connector
- Configurable Reference Voltage
- On-Board Clock-Shaping Circuit
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX19191 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that contains all the components necessary to evaluate the performance of the MAX19191 8-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The device accepts AC- or DC-coupled, differential, or single-ended analog inputs. The digital output produced by the ADC can be easily captured with a user-supplied high-speed logic analyzer or the data converter evaluation platform (DCEP). The EV kit operates from a 3.3V to 6V supply and utilizes four LDO regulators to power the analog and digital power rails. The EV kit includes circuitry that generates a clock signal from an AC sinewave signal provided by the user.
- Battery-Powered Portable Instruments
- Digital Audio Receiver Front-End
- Low-Power Video
- Ultrasound and Medical Imaging
- WLAN, Mobile DSL, WLL Receiver
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.