Features and Benefits
- Provides a Convenient Platform for Evaluating the Features and Functions of the MAX17853
- Versatile GUI Interface for Features Evaluation
- Plug-and-Play Architecture for Rapid System Prototyping
- Force and Sense Pin Headers for Precision Measurement Assessment
- Built-In Resistor Stack for Battery Emulation
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17853 evaluation kit (EV kit) is used to demonstrate the features and capabilities of the MAX17853 14-channel high-voltage smart sensor data-acquisition interface IC. The EV kit is coupled with a MAX17841B EV kit to establish communication to a host PC. With communication established, control of the MAX17853 EV kit is executed through the EV kit graphical user interface (GUI) on the host PC. The GUI is Windows XP®, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, and Windows 10 compatible and is available through your local Maxim Integrated sales office. Note: References to the MAX17841 in this data sheet pertain equally to the MAX17841B as well.
The MAX17853 EV kit design provides a convenient platform for evaluating the features and functions of the IC, in addition to the IC’s electrical parameters. The EV kit with vertical communication connectors (P2, P3, P5, and P6) and snap and lock battery pack connector enable the user to quickly build and evaluate a system with up to 32 daisy-chain devices.
- Battery-Backup Systems (UPS)
- Battery-Powered Tools
- Electric Bikes
- Electric Vehicles (EVs)
- High-Voltage Battery Stacks
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEVs)
- Super-Cap Systems
Documentation & Resources
MAX17853EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX17853 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)9/24/202010M
MAX17853EVKIT ODB Files - Design Files10/10/2022TGZ4M
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.