Features and Benefits
- 40V to 80V Input Range, Suitable for PoE Applications
- Isolated Output: 12V/2.1A DC
- Compact Design with High Frequency (100kHz) Switching
- 89.9% Full-Load Efficiency
- Minimum Number of External Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17690EVKITJ# evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the operation of an isolated 25W No-Opto Flyback DC-DC converter. This circuit uses MAX17690 in a 16-pin TQFN package with an exposed pad. The IC data sheet provides a complete description of the part and should be read in conjunction with this EV kit data sheet prior to operating the EV kit.
The MAX17690EVKITJ# EV kit output is configured for an isolated +12V and provides up to 2.1A of output current over a 40V to 80V input range, suitable for power-overethernet (PoE) applications. The EV kit regulates the output voltage within ±8% over line, load, and temperature without using the auxiliary winding/optocoupler for outputvoltage feedback.
- Industrial and Telecom Applications
- Isolated Flyback Converters
- PLC I/O Modules
- Wide-Range DC-Input Isolated Power Supplies
Markets and Technologies
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.