Features and Benefits
- 18V to 36V Input Range
- Isolated Output: ±15V/200mA On Each Output
- Compact Design with High Frequency (100kHz) Switching
- Minimum Number of External Components
- 90.5% Peak Efficiency
- Low-Cost Flyback Design
- Galvanic Isolation up to 1500VRMS
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17690EVKITC is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the working of an isolated 6W no-opto flyback DC-DC converter. This circuit uses a MAX17690 in a 16-pin TQFN package with an exposed pad. The data sheet must be read in conjunction with this quick start guide for demo circuit.
The EV kit output is configured for an isolated ±5V and provides up to 200mA of output current on each output. The MAX17690 switches at a 100kHz switching frequency. The transformer provides the galvanic isolation between input and output, up to 1500VRMS.
- Industrial and Telecom Applications
- Isolated Flyback Converters
- PLC I/O Modules
- Wide-Range DC-Input Isolated Power Supplies
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.