Features and Benefits
- 17V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- ±15V,150mA; +5V, 1A Continuous Current
- EN/UVLO Input
- 200kHz Switching Frequency
- 93% Peak Efficiency
- Overcurrent Protection
- No Optocoupler
- Delivers up to 10W Output Power
- Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB layout
The MAX17682 EV kit is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the performance of the MAX17682 high-efficiency, iso-buck DC-DC Converter. The EV kit operates over a wide input-voltage range of 17V to 36V and uses primary-side feedback to regulate the output voltages. The EV kit has isolated dual output voltages programmed to ±15V at 150mA, along with a primary regulated +5V output voltage at 1A, with 10% output voltage regulation.
The EV kit comes installed with the MAX17682 in a 20-pin (4mm x 4mm) TDFN package.
- Communication Hub in Smart meters
- Floating Power Supply Generation
- Industrial Process Control
- Isolated Power Supplies in Medical Equipment
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.