Features and Benefits
- Wide 6.5V to 36V Input Range
- Programmed 5V Output, 3.5A Load Current
- 500kHz Switching Frequency
- EN/UVLO Input, Resistor-Programmable UVLO Threshold
- Programmed 1ms Soft-Start Time
- Selectable PWM, PFM, and DCM Modes
- Open-Drain Active-Low RESET Output Pulled Up To 5V of INTVCC
- Provision for External Frequency Synchronization
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Complies with CISPR22(EN55022) Class B Conducted and Radiated Emissions
The MAX17633CEVKIT# 5V output evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX17633C high-voltage, high-efficiency, synchronous step-down DC-DC converter. The EV kit is preset for 5V output at load currents of 3.5A and features a 500kHz switching frequency for optimum efficiency and component size. The EV kit features an adjustable input undervoltage lockout, adjustable soft-start, open-drain active-low RESET signal, and external clock synchronization. EV kit specifications, settings, features and benefits are highlighted. The EV kit also provides a good layout example, which is optimized for Conducted, Radiated EMI and thermal performance. For more details about the IC benefits and features, refer to the MAX17633 data sheet.
- Base-Station Power Supplies
- Distributed Supply Regulation
- General-Purpose Point-of-Load
- High-Voltage Single-Board Systems
- Industrial Control Power Supplies
- Wall Transformer Regulation
Documentation & Resources
MAX17633CEVKIT ODB Files - Design Files10/10/2022TGZ4M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.