Features and Benefits
- 4.25V to 60V Operating-Voltage Range
- Features a TVS Diode across the Input Terminals
- Features a Schottky Diode and a TVS Diode across the Output Terminals
- Evaluates Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO), Overvoltage Lockout (OVLO), Three Current-Limit Types, and Current-Limit Threshold
- UVLO Programmed to 4V
- OVLO Programmed to 39.6V
- Jumper-Configurable Current-Limit (Selected as 250mA by Default)
- Current-Limit Mode Set to Autoretry by Default
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17615 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the MAX17615, a 4.25V to 60V, 250mA, current-limiter with overvoltage (OV), undervoltage (UV), and reverse protection in a 10-pin TDFN package. The EV kit can be configured to demonstrate adjustable overvoltage, undervoltage, different current-limit types, different current-limit thresholds and input and output reverse voltage protection.
- Small Total Solution Size (Sensor Systems)
- Tight Current Limit Accuracy (Condition Monitoring, Battery Operated Modules)
- Output Reverse Polarity Protection (Process Instrumentation, PLC, Network Modules)
Documentation & Resources
MAX17615EVKIT: MAX17615 Evaluation Kit Data Sheet (Rev. 0)10/13/20221 M
MAX17615EVKIT Design Files10/13/2022ZIP2M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.