Features and Benefits
- Operates from a 6.5V to 60V Input Supply
- Dual Output Voltage: 3.3V and 5V
- Up to 3A Output Current Per Converter
- 450kHz Switching Frequency
- Enable/UVLO Input, Resistor-Programmable UVLO Threshold
- MODE/SYNC Pin to Select Among PWM, PFM, or DCM Modes
- Open-Drain Active-Low RESET Output
- External Frequency Synchronization
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17524 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX17524 high-efficiency, highvoltage, synchronous step-down dual DC-DC converter. The EV kit is preset to generate 3.3V and 5V output voltages, at load currents up to 3A per converter and features a 450kHz switching frequency for optimum efficiency and component size. The EV kit features adjustable input undervoltage lockout, adjustable soft-start, open-drain active-low RESET signal, and external frequency synchronization.
- Base Station Power Supplies
- Distributed Supply Regulation
- General-Purpose Point-of-Load
- High-Voltage Single-Board Systems
- Industrial Control Power Supplies
- Wall Transformer Regulation
Documentation & Resources
MAX17524EVKIT ODB File - Design Files10/10/2022
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.