Features and Benefits
- 4.2V to 36V Operating Voltage Range
- Features a TVS Diode Across the Input and a Schottky Diode Across the Output Terminals
- Internal UVLO Programmed to 18.5V
- Internal OVLO Programmed to 33V
- Evaluates Three Current-Limit Types: Current-Limit Threshold, OVLO, and UVLO
- Jumper-Configurable Current-Limit (Selected as 1A by Default)
- Current-Limit Mode Set To Autoretry by Default
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17523A evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the MAX17523A, a 4.2V to 36V, 1A, current limiter with OV, UV, and reverse voltage protection in a 16-pin TQFN package. The EV kit features a TVS diode on input and a Schottky diode on output. Input power to the EV kit uses a 4.2V to 36V input supply.
The EV kit circuit can be configured to demonstrate the device’s different current-limit types, adjustable overvoltage, undervoltage, and different current-limit thresholds.
Documentation & Resources
MAX17523AEVKIT SchematicA - Schematic10/10/202220K
MAX17523AEVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX17523A Data Sheet (Rev. 0)6/24/2022860K
MAX17523AEVKIT Bill of Materials - Design Files10/10/202241K
MAX17523AEVKIT ODB Files - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP2M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.