Features and Benefits
- Two Independent Circuits on One Board
- Evaluates the MAX17271 IC in a 16-pin TQFN
- Evaluates the MAX17271 IC in a 4 x 4 Bump, 0.4mm Pitch WLP
- Two Independent On-board I2C Interface Circuits
- Windows XP, Windows 7/8/8.1/10-Compatible Software
- 2.7V to 5.5V Input Range
- 0.8V to 5.175V Configurable Output Voltage
- Up to 50mA/75mA/80mA Output Current
- Proven 4-Layer 1oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assemble and Tested
The MAX17271 evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX17271. The MAX17271 is a 3-output switching regulator that regulates three outputs using a single, small 2.2μH inductor. The MAX17271 includes an I2C interface to configure the output voltages.
The MAX17271 EV kit features two independent circuits to evaluate two different IC packages of the MAX17271. Both circuits on the EV kit operates over an input range of 2.7V to 5.5V. Each circuit features an I2C interface to set the three output channels to voltages from 0.8V to 5.175V for each output channel. Each circuit output on the EV kit delivers up to 50mA/75mA/80mA of current depending on the input voltage to the output voltage ratio.
The MAX17271 EV kit includes a graphical user interface (GUI) that provides communication over I2C with an onboard IC.
The EV kit comes with the MAX17271ETE+ and the MAX17271ENE+ installed.
- Bluetooth Headsets
- Fitness Bands
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.