Features and Benefits
- ModelGauge m5 Algorithm
- Monitors from 2S+ Cell Packs
- Battery Pack Input Voltage Range of +4.6V to +39.2V
- Thermistor Measurement Network
- Optional On-Board PCB Trace Sense Resistor
- Windows 7 or Newer Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17261G/MAX17261X evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCBs that evaluate the stand-alone ModelGauge™ m5 host-side fuel-gauge ICs for lithium-ion (Li+) batteries in handheld and portable equipment.
The MAX17261G/MAX17261X EV kits include the Maxim DS91230+ USB interface, IC evaluation board, and RJ-11 connection cable. Windows®-based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kits and can be downloaded from Maxim’s website at MAX17261 (under the Design Resources tab). Windows 7 or newer Windows operating system is required to use with the EV kit GUI software.
- Tablets, 2-in-1 Laptops
- Digital Still, Video, and Action Cameras
- Medical Devices
- Handheld Computers and Terminals
- Financial Terminals
- Mobile Printers
- Augmented/Virtual Reality Devices
- Battery Backups
- Wireless Speakers
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.