Features and Benefits
- +1.8V to +12V Battery Input Voltage
- +12.5V to +23.5V Adjustable Output
- 20mA Output
- 32-Level Internal DAC
- 10µA Shutdown Current
- Surface-Mount Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX1620 evaluation kit (EV kit) converts a +1.8V to +12V battery voltage to a +12.5V to +23.5V LCD backplane bias voltage for currents up to 20mA. Both the MAX1620 and MAX1621 include a 5-bit DAC, allowing digital software control of the bias voltage. The MAX1620 uses up/down digital signaling to adjust the DAC, and the MAX1621 uses the System Management Bus (SMBus) 2-wire serial interface.
The MAX1620 EV kit is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount circuit board. It can also be used to evaluate the MAX1621.
- Notebook Computers
- Palmtop Computers
- PDAs and Other Handheld Devices
- Portable Data-Collection Terminals