Features and Benefits
- InTune™ Digital Point-of-Load (PoL) Switched-Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Digital State-Space Control
- Dual-Edge-Modulated Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM)
- 300kHz to 1MHz Switching Frequency
- 5V to 12V Input Voltage Range Using Linear Mode
- 6.5V to 12V Input Voltage Range Using BabyBuck Mode
- 0.6V to 3.3V Output Voltage Range
- 6A Output Current Capability
- Single-Phase Operation
- Pin-Strap or PMBus Configuration
- SMB Connectors for Low-Noise Measurements
- Connectors for Multiple-Rail Evaluation
- PMBus Interface for Control and Monitoring
- High-Speed Serial-Port Diagnostics
The EV kit requires the use of the MAXPOWERTOOL002# which is not included and must be purchased separately.
The MAX15303 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a proven application circuit design for the MAX15303 digital DC-DC controller integrated circuit (IC). The EV kit allows the user to easily modify and test the EV kit with different operating conditions. The EV kit can be used as a standalone board if desired. However, to take full advantage of the IC’s capability, the user must connect the EV kit to a PC with the Maxim PowerTool MAXPOWERTOOL002# USB-to-PMBus™ interface dongle and then control and monitor the EV kit with Maxim’s digital PowerTool graphical user interface (GUI) software. The PowerTool GUI allows a PC to control the PMBus interface and to collect real-time data from the EV kit. The PowerTool is Windows XP®, Windows Vista®, and Windows®7 compatible. It provides a simple interface for exercising the features of the IC.
- Base-Station Equipment
- Power Modules
- Storage Systems
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.