Features and Benefits
- 15V to 60V Input-Voltage Range (Changeable from 8V to 60V)
- 5V to 32V Output-Voltage Range (Changeable from 3V to 52V)
- Adjustable Slope Compensation Ramp
- Precision High-Side Current Sense for Output Current Monitor
- Multiphase Operation Up to 4 Phases
- Adjustable Switching Frequency: 120kHz to 1MHz Range
- External Switching Frequency Clock Synchronization
- External REFIN Input for Output Adjustment
- Hiccup Fault Protection for Overcurrent
- Thermal Shutdown
- POW-OK Output (Power-Good Output)
- Adjustable Input UVLO, and Output OVP Voltage
- Adjustable Soft-Start, and Soft-Stop
- Monotonic Startup into Prebiased Output
The MAX15157B evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that contains all components necessary to evaluate the performance of the MAX15157B. The device is a high-efficiency step-down and/or step-up regulator. The EV kit is powered from a 15V to 60V DC supply. It is capable of delivering from 5V to 32V at 15A or 200W (max) and at a 600kHz switching frequency. Refer to the MAX15157B data sheet to set the switching frequency and input/output voltage ranges for the EV kit.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.