Features and Benefits
- 2.7V to 18V Operating-Voltage Range
- Up to 15A Configurable Load-Current Capability
- Banana Jacks for Input and Output Voltage
- Programmable Slew-Rate Control
- Selectable/Configurable Circuit-Breaker Threshold
- Configurable Overvoltage/Undervoltage Lockout
- Programmable Timeout Delay
- FAULT and PG Outputs
- Defined Safe Operation Area
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX15093/MAX15093A evaluation kits (EV kits) provide a proven design to evaluate the MAX15093/ MAX15093A hot-swap controllers with an integrated 15A MOSFET. The EV kits are configured to pass 15A in a 2.7V to 18V hot-swap application, thus providing a fully integrated solution. The EV kits use the MAX15093GWL+/ MAX15093AGWL+T in a 2.57mm x 4.03mm, 40-bump, 0.5mm pitch wafer-level package (WLP) with a proven four-layer PCB design. As configured, the EV kits are optimized to operate at 12V.
The two EV kit versions (MAX15093AEVKIT# and MAX15093EVKIT#) are built on the same PCB fabrication and can be used interchangeably to evaluate either the MAX15093 or MAX15093A by replacing U1 with the desired device.
- Disk Drive Power
- RAID Systems
- Server I/O Cards
- Storage Bridge Bay
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.