Features and Benefits
- Evaluates Internal 31mΩ RDSON High-Side and 24mΩ RDSON Low-Side MOSFETs
- 4A Output
- ±1% Output Accuracy Over Load, Line, and Temperature
- Operates from 2.9V to 5.5V Input Supply
- All-Ceramic Capacitor Design
- 9 Selectable Output Voltages from 0.6V to 2.5V
- Programmable Output Voltages from 0.6V to (0.9 x VIN) through a Resistor-Divider
- 500kHz to 2MHz Adjustable Frequency
- Programmable Soft-Start Time
- REFIN for DDR Termination and Tracking Applications
- Proven PCB Layout
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX15038 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX15038 4A, 2MHz step-down regulator with integrated switches for enterprise-server, telecommunication, computing, and networking power-supply applications. The EV kit is preset for a 1.8V output voltage at load currents up to 4A from a 2.9V to 5.5V input-voltage range. A 1MHz switching frequency and up to 95% efficiency (with the supplied components) is achieved by the EV kit.
The MAX15038 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX15039 step-down regulator.
- ASIC/CPU/DSP Core and I/O Voltages
- Base-Station Power Supplies
- DDR Power Supplies
- RAID Control Power Supplies
- Server Power Supplies
- Telecom and Networking Power Supplies
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.