Features and Benefits
- Robust Operation with Wide Range of Input Voltages and Load Conditions
- VDDOK Indication
- LED Indication of Channel Status and Fault Conditions
- Fast Inductive-Load Demagnetization
- SYNCH Input for Simultaneous Update of Switches
- Supports SPI and SYNCH Watchdogs
- Global FAULT and Communication Error Indication
- Wide Logic-Voltage Range
- Daisy-Chainable SPI Communication
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Windows* 10-Compatible Software
The MAX14917 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX14917 octal high-side switch. The EV kit includes the MAX14917 evaluation board and a graphical user interface (GUI) that provides communication from a PC to the target device through a USB port and the USB2GPIO interface board. The USB2GPIO EV kit should be ordered separately.
The GUI is compatible with Windows 10 for exercising the features of the MAX14917 IC. The EV kit GUI allows individual control of eight high-side switches through the high-speed SPI interface and receives diagnostic information from the MAX14917 per channel overload diagnostics, communication errors, and thermal shutdown diagnostics.
The MAX14917 EV kit must be powered from an external +24V power supply and can consume more than 10A when fully loaded. The USB2GPIO interface board is powered from the USB port.
The MAX14917 EV kit board comes with a MAX14917AFM+ installed in a 48-pin, 6mm x 6mm FC2QFN package.
- Building Automation
- Factory Automation
- Industrial Digital Outputs
- Industrial IoT
- PLC Systems
Markets and Technologies
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.