Features and Benefits
- +3V to +5.5V Input Supply Range
- Evaluates Single- and Dual-Channel Switches
- ±25V Voltage Signal Input Range
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX147xx evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board for evaluating the MAX14759 and MAX14760 family of beyond-the-rail switches. The EV kit features footprints for both 8-pin and 10-pin TDFN surface-mount packages to evaluate any part in the switch family. These switches operate from a single +3V to +5.5V supply.
The EV kit comes with a MAX14759 single channel switch installed on U1. This EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX14760–MAX14764.
- ATE Systems
- Audio Signal Routing and Switching
- CAN Bus Termination Switching
- Industrial Measurement Systems
- Instrumentation Systems
- Medical Systems
- Opto-Relay Replacement
- RS-485 Termination Switching
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.