Features and Benefits
- USB Powered
- Sensor Socket on the EV board
- On-Board ADC to read the OUT Voltage of MAX1452
- Windows 10-compatible software
- User-Friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX1452 evaluation system (EV system) includes a MAX32625PICO board and the MAX1452 evaluation kit (EV kit). Windows® 10 compatible software provides a user-friendly interface for exercising the feature of the IC. MAX1452 EV kit includes interface circuitry to communicate between the IC and the MAX32625 PICO board and it comes with the 16-pin SSOP MAX1452AAE+ installed.
- Humidity Sensors
- Pressure Calibrators and Controllers
- Pressure Sensors
- Resistive Elements Sensors
- Strain Gauges
- Transducers and Transmitters
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.