Features and Benefits
- Proven PCB Board Layout
- Complete Evaluation System
- Convenient On-Board Test Points
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- EV Kit Software Supports Windows 98/2000/XP with RS-232/COM Port
- EV Kit Software Supports Windows 2000/XP with USB Port
The MAX1416 evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled and tested printed-circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the MAX1416 multichannel, 16-bit, sigma-delta data-acquisition system. Windows® 98/2000/XP-compatible software provides a convenient user interface to exercise the features of the MAX1416.
Order the complete evaluation system (EV system) (MAX1416EVC16) for a comprehensive evaluation of the MAX1416 using a personal computer. Order the EV kit (MAX1416EVKIT) if the 68HC16MODULE-DIP has been purchased with a previous Maxim EV system, or for custom use in other microcontroller (µC)-based systems.
- Flow and Gas Meters
- Industrial Instruments
- Loop-Powered Systems
- Medical Instrumentation
- Pressure Sensors and Transducers
- RTD Measurements
- Strain-Gauge Measurements
- Thermocouple Measurements
- Weigh Scales
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.