Features and Benefits
- On-Board 5-Digit LED Display
- User-Friendly, Digital Meter Emulation Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Windows 98SE/2000/XP-Compatible Evaluation Software
- Convenient Configuration Jumpers and Test Points
- EV System Includes USB Connectivity
The MAX1366 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that demonstrates the capabilities of the MAX1366 4.5-digit panel meter with 420mA output. The MAX1366 EV kit also includes Windows® 98SE/2000/XP-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX1366.
The MAX1366 evaluation system (EV system) consists of the MAX1366 EV kit and a companion CMAXQUSB serial-interface board. The CMAXQUSB interface board allows a PC to control an SPI interface using its USB port. Order the MAX1366 EV system for a complete PC-based evaluation of the MAX1366. Order the MAX1366 EV kit if you already have a MAX1366-compatible serial interface.
The MAX1366 EV kit also supports the MAX1365/MAX1367/MAX1368.
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Digital Multimeters
- Digital Panel Meters
- Digital Voltmeters
- Industrial Process Control