Features and Benefits
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- On-Board Transformers for Power-Supply Isolation
- Various Sample Sizes and Sample Rates
- Time Domain, Frequency Domain, and Histogram Plotting
- Frequency, RMS, Min, Max, and Average DC Calculations
- Collects Up to One Million Samples
- Eight Analog Input Channels
- +4.096V On-Board Reference
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX1300A evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that evaluates the MAX1300A family of 16-bit ADCs. The EV kit uses Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software to provide a simple graphical user interface (GUI) to simplify evaluation of the IC's features. The EV kit comes with the MAX1300AEUG+ installed.
The EV kit has an on-board Xilinx FPGA for evaluating the IC. The EV kit GUI allows different sample sizes, adjustable sampling rates, internal or external reference options, and graphing software that includes the FFT of the sampled signals.Contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible MAX1300BEUG+ to evaluate this device.
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Industrial Control Systems
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.