Features and Benefits
- 6-Pin PMod-Compatible Connector (SPI)
- On-Board Voltage Reference (MAX6126)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Windows XP, Windows 7/8/8.1/10-Compatible Software
The MAX1240 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX1240, low-power, 12-bit serial ADC. The MAX1240 peripheral module (Pmod™) and the USB2PMB2 module form a system, the MAX1240 EV kit. Windows XP, and Windows® 7/8/8.1/10-compatible software provides a user friendly interface that demonstrates features of the MAX1240.
The MAX1240 peripheral module comes installed with the 8-pin SO package, MAX1240ACSA++.
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Isolated Data Acquisition
- Portable Data Logging
- Process Control
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.