Features and Benefits
- 32MHz SPI Interface
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- Time Domain, Frequency Domain, and Histogram Plotting in the EV Kit Software
- Frequency, RMS, Min, Max, and Average DC Calculations in the EV Kit Software
- Collects up to 1 Mega Samples
- On-Board Input Buffer
- USB-PC Connection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX11105 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that evaluates the MAX11105 12-bit, SPI™-compatible, 2Msps, analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The EV kit also includes Windows XP®, Windows Vista®, and Windows® 7-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the device. The EV kit comes with a MAX11105AUT+ installed in a 6-pin SOT package.
- Automotive Systems
- Battery-Operated Systems
- Communication Systems
- Data Acquisition
- Medical Instrumentation
- Portable Data Logging
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.