Features and Benefits
- 5 MEMS microphones
- Level-matched to within ±1 dB for accurate beam steering
- Symmetrically arranged to create flexible array patterns
- 14 microphone indicator LEDs
- Can be used to indicate beam direction, microphone activity, direction of incident sound, or other functions
- 8 LEDs in a bar graph meter orientation
- Seamless operation as a daughter card for EVAL-ADAU1467Z
- Can be used with other processors via either two TDM8 or oneTDM16 serial audio interface for the microphones and an SPI-compatible serial interface for the LEDs
The EVAL-MICCANVASZ microphone canvas provides a platform for the development and evaluation of microphone beamforming arrays. 15 microphones, arranged as a ring of eight, a ring of six, and a single in the center, provide flexibility and symmetry suitable to many applications.
Documentation & Resources
UG-1296: The EVAL-MICCANVASZ Microphone Canvas Evaluation Board (Rev. 0)11/21/2018946 K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.