Features and Benefits
- 2 independent ADuM347x circuits including 2.5 kVrms isolated dc-to-dc converters
- Single supply 5 V in to 5 V out (regulated) Reconfigurable to 5 V in to 3.3 V out or 3.3 V in to 3.3 V out
- Double supply 5 V in to 15 V out (regulated) and 7.5 V out (unregulated) Reconfigurable to 5 V in to 12 V out (regulated) and 6 V out (unregulated)
- 4 isolated 25Mbps data channels per ADuM347x circuit
- Footprints for Coilcraft and Halo transformer options
- Multiple switching frequency options
The EVAL-ADuM3471EBZ demonstrates two separate applications for the ADuM347x family of quad-channel digital isolators with integrated transformer drivers. It has two independent power supply circuits: a double supply and a single supply. The switching frequency can be set from 200 kHz to 1000 kHz. The board supports a variety of I/O configurations and multiple transformer options. It is equipped with two ADuM3471 isolators.
Markets and Technologies
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.