UG-1063: ADuCM36x Multi-Functional Tool Getting Started Tutorial (Rev. 0)12/22/2016
UG-1071: ADuCM362/ADuCM363 Development Systems Getting Started Tutorial (Rev. 0)11/2/2016
UG-1048: Using the ADuCM362/ADuCM363 Low Power, Precision Analog Microcontroller with Dual Sigma-Delta ADCs, ARM Cortex-M3 (Rev. 0)11/2/2016
Features and Benefits
- ADuCM362/ADuCM363 evaluation board
- 2 power supply options: 5 V from a USB port connected to the Segger J-Link OB emulator or 1.8 V to 3.6 V from an external power supply
- On-board resistance temperature detector (RTD) for temperature measurements
- Access to all analog and digital pins
- Power and general-purpose LEDs
- Reset and download push-buttons
- 8-pin connector to the Segger J-Link OB emulator
- 32.768 kHz external crystal
Product DetailsThe ADuCM362/ADuCM363 development system allows evaluation of ADuCM362 or ADuCM363 silicon. This quick start guide introduces the support features and tools supplied with the ADuCM362/ADuCM363 evaluation kit. In addition, this guide describes how to connect the evaluation hardware.
The getting started guide works as a tutorial, providing instructions on how to download third party evaluation software tools. Instructions are also provided on how to load code examples supplied with the software tools.
The ADuCM362 is a fully integrated, 4 kSPS, 24-bit data acquisition system that incorporates dual, high performance multichannel sigma-delta (Σ-Δ) analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), a 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 processor, and Flash/EE memory on a single chip.
The ADuCM362 is designed for direct interfacing to external precision sensors in both wired and battery-powered applications. The ADuCM363 contains all the features of the ADuCM362 except for the ADC0, which is removed.
This guide gives users the ability to generate and download user code for use in unique end system requirements.
Complete specifications for the ADuCM362/ADuCM363 are provided in the ADuCM362/ADuCM363 data sheet and should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.
Markets and Technologies
- An evaluation board (EVAL-ADuCM362QSPZ or EVAL-ADuCM363QSPZ) that facilitates performance evaluation of the device with minimal external components
- An Analog Devices, Inc., Segger J-Link OB emulator (USB-SWD/UART-EMUZ)
- 1 USB cable
- 1 installation DVD
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.