Features and Benefits
- 4-layer laminated Rogers 4003C/FR-4 printed circuit board
- preconfigured IF filter for each channel, centered at 281 MHz
- Low drop-out voltage-regulators to provide a separate 3.3 V supply for each channel from a single 5.5 V supply (total operating current = 465 mA)
- external baluns to allow choice of single-ended or differential connections for LO and IF ports
The EV-ADRF6658SD1Z provides all the support circuitry to exercise the different configurations internal to the ADRF6658 dual mixer-IFDGA.
This evaluation board requires an SDP Controller board for connection to the PC. The SDP controller board connects to the PC via USB 2.0. The evaluation board will connect to the SDP controller board. The evaluation board cannot be connected directly to the PC. The evaluation software running on the PC will communicate through the SDP Controller board, to the evaluation board. The SDP Controller board is a separate list item in the ordering guide below (EVAL-SDP-CS1Z). If you have not previously purchased an SDP Controller board, please do so to ensure a full evaluation setup.
- ADRF6658 evaluation board (EV-ADRF6658SD1Z)
- SDP controller board