Features and Benefits
- Supports the detection of universal asynchronous receiver and transmitter (UART)
- UDP transfer capability
- Full configuration of the ADPD188BI
- Register level
- High level
- Graph view
- Time graph
- Frequency graph
- Compatible with the EVAL-CHAMBER smoke chamber
- Complete Smoke Evaluation Kits (EVAL-ADSMOKEKITZ) also available from Digi-Key and Mouser.
- Out of the box" Smoke Detection Evaluation Kit includes EVAL-ADPD188BIZ-S2 Development Board, EVAL-CHAMBER Smoke Chamber, and EVAL-ADPDUCZ Microcontroller Board.
The EVAL-ADPD188BIZ-S2 evaluation board provides users with a simple means of evaluating the ADPD188BI optical module along with the EVAL-CHAMBER smoke chamber for smoke and aerosol detection applications.
The evaluation system is composed of the EVAL-ADPD188BIZ-S2 evaluation board, the EVAL-ADPDUCZ microcontroller board, the optional EVAL-CHAMBER smoke chamber, and the Wavetool Evaluation Software graphical user interface (GUI). The software provides users with both low level and high level configurability, real-time frequency and time domain analysis, and user datagram protocol (UDP) transfer capability so that the evaluation board can easily interface to the user development system.
The EVAL-ADPD188BIZ-S2 is powered through the ribbon cable from the EVAL-ADPDUCZ microcontroller board (ordered separately).
For full details on the ADPD188BI, see the ADPD188BI data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using these evaluation boards.