Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the ADP5014
- Compact solution size
- 4-layer high glass transition temperature (TG) PCB for superior thermal performance
- Convenient connections through vertical printed circuit tail pin headers
- Supply voltage
- 2.75 V to 6.0 V for PVINx
- Mode option to select manual or sequence enable
- Mode option to select PSM or FPWM operation
- Programmable switching frequency from 500 kHz to 2.5 MHz
- Frequency synchronization input or output
The ADP5014-EVALZ evaluation board combines four high performance buck regulators in a 40-lead LFCSP package to meet the demanding performance and board space requirements.
Full details on the ADP5014 regulator are provided in the ADP5014 data sheet, available from Analog Devices, Inc. Consult the data sheet in conjunction with user guide UG-1137 when working with this evaluation board.