Features and Benefits
- PVIN1 input voltage range: 4.2V to 15 V
- Buck output voltage: 2.5 V (programmable from 0.6 V to 5.0V)
- PVIN2 Input voltage range: 0.65 V to 5 V
- LDO output voltage: 1.8 V (programmable from 0.6 V to 3.3 V)
The ADP5003CP-EVALZ evaluation board demonstrates the functionality of the ADP5003 dc-to-dc converter and low noise low dropout regulator (LDO).
Use the ADP5003CP-EVALZ to evaluate simple device measurements such as line regulation, load regulation, and efficiency. Device features include the buck regulator in fixed output or in adaptive headroom control and syncing the operating frequency to the external clock.
A full description of the ADP5003 is available in the ADP5003 data sheet and should be consulted when using this evaluation board.
- ADP5003CP-EVALZ evaluation board
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.