Features and Benefits
- Boost PFC topology providing high power factor and low THD
- High efficiency(>95%)
- Protection features for AC line input and high voltage output
- Low component count
- Programmable response to faults
- Programmable inrush control
- Accurate AC Power Metering
- Test points for users to quickly and easily evaluate the key features of ADP1047
The evaluation board features a boost PFC topology operating at 100KHz switching frequency. Its output is rated at deliver 385V, 300W with a universal AC linput ranging from 85-265V. The board features the ADP1047 digital controller for offering power factor correction and accurate AC power metering. It also provides protection features like AC line fault protection, OCP and OVP.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.