Features and Benefits
- Input voltage range: 4.5 V to 60 V
- Output voltage VOUT1: 24 V
- Output voltage VOUT2: 5.0 V
- Output voltage VOUT3: −15 V
- Enable and disable controls
- Slew rate controls
- Access to SYNC pin for oscillator synchronization
- Access to all 7 data channels
- Access to PPC_IN pin for VOUT1 output control
The ADP1034CP-1-EVALZ is a fully featured evaluation board that demonstrates the functionality of the ADP1034 dc-to-dc flyback regulator with programmable power control (PPC), buck and inverting buck-boost regulators, and the isolated data channels.
Users can evaluate ADP1034 device measurements, such as line regulation, load regulation, and efficiency with the evaluation board. The ADP1034CP-1-EVALZ board also assists in evaluating the functionality of the PPC and isolated digital channels. Device features including oscillator synchronization, soft start, sequencing, and slew rate control can be demonstrated on the evaluation board.
Full details about the ADP1034 are available in the ADP1034 data sheet, which must be consulted when using the ADP1034CP-1-EVALZ. Refer to the ADP1034 data sheet for more details about the dc‑to-dc converters and isolated data channels.
Markets and Technologies
- DC power supplies
- Multimeters for voltage and current measurements
- Electronic load or resistive loads
- Function generator or alternative digital driver
- Linduino One (DC2026C), EVAL-ADICUP3029, or Aduino Uno (not included in the evaluation kit and must be ordered separately)
- ADP1034CP-1-EVALZ graphic user interface (GUI) software