Features and Benefits
- Supply voltages
- Dual supply: ±5 V to ±22 V
- Single supply: 8 V to 44 V
- Protected against overvoltage on the source pins
- Signal voltages up to −60 V and +60 V
- LED for visual overvoltage indication
- Parallel interface compatible with 1.8 V logic
The EVAL-ADG5421FEBZ is the evaluation board for the ADG5421F, which features two SPST switch channels. The ADG5421F has overvoltage fault detection and protection circuitry on the source pins and is protected against signals up to −60 V and +60 V in both the powered and unpowered states.
Figure 1 in the user guide shows the EVAL-ADG5421FEBZ in a typical evaluation setup. The ADG5421F is soldered to the center of the evaluation board, and 2-wire screw terminals are provided to connect to each of the source and drain pins. Three screw terminals are used to power the device, with a fourth terminal used to provide a user defined digital voltage to supply the LED, which is mounted to provide visual indication of the fault status of the switch.
For full details on the ADG5421F, see the ADG5421F data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with the user guide when using this evaluation board.
Markets and Technologies
- DC voltage source
- ±5 V to ±22 V for dual supply
- 8 V to 44 V for single supply
- Optional digital voltage source: 5 V
- Analog signal source
- Method to measure voltage, such as a digital multimeter (DMM)
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.