Features and Benefits
- The EVAL-ADCM kit includes either an ADcmXL1021 or an ADcmXL3021 vibration sensor
- Easily connects to PC for full features evaluation
- Evaluation software for effortless configuration of the module, register setup, data display and data logging
- High-speed SPI to USB adaptor for high data rate Real Time Streaming (RTS)
Product DetailsThe EVAL-ADCM is a simple to use kit that allows quick performance evaluation of Analog Devices 1-axis or 3-axis, digital output MEMS vibration sensing modules. The ADcmXL3021 module consists of 3 single axis, ultra-low noise, high bandwidth ADXL1002 accelerometers, a fully implemented signal chain and MCU to incorporate configurable digital FIR filters, spectral analysis through internal FFT, configurable alarm monitoring, and time domain capture and statistical analysis. A single axis version, the ADcmXL1021 is also available. The EVAL-ADCM is ideal for evaluation of the ADcmXLX021 vibration sensing modules since the kit readily provides full spectrum experience of all features of the product.
For Installation Guide and User Guide check the product Wiki page.
- Requiered Software: FX3 Driver, ADcmXL Evaluation Software
Softwares can be downloaded from the product Wiki page.
- PC Requierments: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 10, .NET Framework 3.5
Documentation & Resources
EVAL-ADCM User Guide7/24/2019WIKI
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.